10. pro 2012.

2013 TBR Pile Challenge... by Glass


     So... It's not that I don't read. Problem is that I read too much and I tend to lose track of all books on my to-be-read pile. I was suprised what I found there earlier today. Tanja made me sign up to this challenge hosted by Adam @ Roof Beam Reader. Without further ado...

1. Stolen: A Letter to My Captor by Lucy Cristopher - review
2. Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler
3. Flat-Out Love by Jessica Park - review
4. How to Kill a Rock Star by Tiffanie DeBarolo
5. How to Save a Life by Sara Zarr
6. This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen
7. Not A Chance by S.C. Stephens
8. My Name Is  Memory by Ann Brashares
9. Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
10. Stay With Me by Paul Griffin

Alternates:
1. Moving Neutral by Katy Atlas
2. October Breezes by Maria Rachel Hooley


     "Read" you later, folks!

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...